14.7.09

inspiration

hey!

wow, its been ages since the last time i blogged. I decided to write a short blog just to get a few things off my chest
the other evening i was watching Pretty Woman for the first time (i have no idea why i haven't seen it before). that movie is such a legend! i fell in love with Vivian's outfit in the beginning of the movie (it definitely inspired me to go out and buy some knee high boots and a oversized dinner jacket) and Julia Roberts was absolutely gorgeous as always.
.

i discovered a music blog the other day I Listen To Everything, it really is quite something. the writer is a talent executive for the show LAST CALL with Carson Daly. She posts great playlists, so i thought i might make one of my own, just a few tunes that i find inspirational..




movies and music... my second favorites after Fashion

.chanel björk

No comments:

Post a Comment